Whats for tea tonight?

I'm thinking of making something like chilli or curry today n will make a big batch of it. I want something that's warm n filling especially in this weather.
I felt cold all night after I finished work so want something that will warm me up

Congrats dougal. We are having mussels tonight too with hexb bread and synned butter. Not sure what to have with them so might do them as a starter?!
We are doing them as a starter, we are synning the bread as we have got a white crusty loaf mmm, we cook the mussels in garlic, celery, onions and then we can mop up the sauce with bread :)
Got a kilo of mussels for tonight!!! Love them!
Then paella for mains, doing the SW one but adding chicken, mussels, squid and king prawns, got them all fresh from Waitrose this morning :)
I love anniversaries, we always treat ourselves to a nice meal and a few drinkies :)

Finally decided on fillet steak and sw chips :) maybe some salad or veg not sure which yet, but MIL is also on slimming world too so there will be some super free on offer anyway :) xx

Liver, onion gravy, mash potato, carrots, brocolli and sugarsnap peas

Chinese chicken curry with courgette carrot and frozen mixed peppers chucked in and plain rice

Well I had a McDonald's grilled chicken salad and came home and made a big bowl of SW chips and covered them in loads of salt and vinegar!
Mmmmm!

After much deliberation, salad, sw wedges with the skin on, Bernard Matthews Turkey chunks. Just ff yoghurt and fruit for pud, but I'm going to have it much later to try to stop my evening snacking habit.
xx

Sw chicken and herb burger with salad and homemade coleslaw and half a macaroni cheese pasta n sauce. (batchelors) can i be lazy and ask anyone know how many syns in this? Made with water! X

Back