Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken tikka from indian takeaway, the one that is dry chicken breast!! With a portion of boiled rice and salad!! Cant wait xx

image-2807243068.jpg

Freakin love this diet!!! Xx

Well I've got stew all free I think. Pork cheek with lots of veggies and lentils. Hopefully that will make up for the crumble I've got bubbling away for afters ;)

Miss*kellyxoxo your curried chicken looks gorgeous!

Liz x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've got stew all free I think. Pork cheek with lots of veggies and lentils. Hopefully that will make up for the crumble I've got bubbling away for afters ;)

Miss*kellyxoxo your curried chicken looks gorgeous!

Liz x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou!! It is from local indian takeaway!! Healthiest option, say count a couple of syns incase there some oil when grilling, it is lovely, the rest of my brood are all tucking into greasy pizza and chips!! I am sitting polishing my halo lol!! Xx

Happy coz burgers with slimming world chips and homemade coleslaw

:) xx

I've just made the BBQ sauce from here having it with sw chips, chicken and salad. Yummy

Im so lucky I've found a butcher locally that does slimming world. He actually goes to classes and has lost loads which makes me trust him more!! Lol xx

Chicken curry made with mayflower curry mix, with added onion, chilli with salt & peppers chilli chips delicious and just what I needs to heat me up after being at the football all day x

I had SW chicken Katsu curry, it was delish xx

Back