Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight was roast chicken and vegetable tray... yummy yum yum. With an orange to follow xx

DSC_0137.JPG Chicken Kiev (synned of course 12) with tonssssssssssss of veggies and SW roast potatoes yummy

Attachments

• DSC_0138.JPG
    DSC_0138.JPG
    878.7 KB · Views: 133
I must try that soon, had diet coke chicken tonight, was lush, it's one of my favourites!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

if you like sweet and sour then you definitely should...my OH really liked it too :)
i've only done the diet cola chicken once and loved that too...think that might be on the menu for tomorrow now lol x

Fajitas!!! Tortilla wraps (synned), chicken+peppers+onion, fajita mix(synned), hex A low fat cheese, salad, salsa & low fat sour cream(synned) and the all important jalapeno peppers!! Was amazin!! And all within my days syns!! Xx

image-740723124.jpg

Oh and i did'nt eat it all to myself lol!! Was between 4 of us!! Xx

Attachments

• image-1997343661.jpg
    image-1997343661.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 104
hopefully thai chicken curry and rice.... if not that means I need to decide on another plan and don't know whether I'll go red or green. Hope I know by lunch time so I can eat lol.

Leftover chilli tonight, going to use a weight watchers wrap (5.5 syns) maybe an laughing cow extra light cheese triangle (1 syn) and salad and maybe toast it aswell. :drool:

I'm at night school tonight after work so I've brought slimming world quiche with bacon mushrooms onions peppers and tomatoes :) can't wait

Having a very bad Indian but I've planned this all week, still very close to my full syn allowance for the week AGAIN!

Back