Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having a veggie curry with toasted cashes as a healthy extra. The rest of the family are having chicken risotto but i don't eat meat so I'm giving it a miss!

I'll be eating late tonight as I'm hoping to go to a gym class - am on a Red day, so think I'm going for a delicious HM Cheese burger and lots of salad ..... mmmm can't wait! :)

I'm stuck!! I have pork chops out defrosting, so something with them!
Hubby isn't fond of chops just cooked in the oven - finds them "boring" even though I always put spices etc on them!!!!!
Any suggestions???

Hubby isn't fond of chops just cooked in the oven - finds them "boring" even though I always put spices etc on them!!!!!
Any suggestions???

My oh always cuts the meat off the chops into chunks and cooks them with a drizzle of honey, sesame oil and Chinese 5 spice and serves with noodles. It was a recipe in the extra easy cook book that he modified. It's lush!

Any suggestions???

Glaze them in some honey and cloves! That's what i do and oven bake them. I know u say he says they're boring but i think they are gorgeous this way. Or u could fry them with onions and mushrooms and butter beans or something! X

Well, I'm in for a right treat tonight! I count my Syns weekly rather than daily, and have 37 left!! So after weigh in I'm having:

- 6 Quorn nuggets (3)
- SW chips
- 2 tbsp mayo (10)
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce (3)

And then for a sweet treat afterwards I've got:
- Creme Egg (9)
- 2 pieces of Cadbury Crispello (6)
- Options hot chocolate (2)

Wowzer!! Takes my weekly Syns up to 101 / 105 :)

Well, I'm in for a right treat tonight! I count my Syns weekly rather than daily, and have 37 left!! So after weigh in I'm having:

- 6 Quorn nuggets (3)
- SW chips
- 2 tbsp mayo (10)
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce (3)

And then for a sweet treat afterwards I've got:
- Creme Egg (9)
- 2 pieces of Cadbury Crispello (6)
- Options hot chocolate (2)

Wowzer!! Takes my weekly Syns up to 101 / 105 :)

What are the quorn nuggets like? I've always wanted to try them!

Xx

What are the quorn nuggets like? I've always wanted to try them!

Xx

Gorgeous! You can't really tell it's Quorn, they are lovely. And a right bargain at half a Syn each xx

I'm having the Rich spaghetti bolognese that were in the "comfort food that slims" booklet from this months mag, can't wait yum yum !!

We're having chicken with jacket potatoe and salad :)

Gammon egg chips salad an coleslaw

I'm going out for a naughty curry tonight - bit of a cheat but will class it as a rare end of slimming world week treat haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back