Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken salad with a little dot of hoy-sin sauce on the side. Lovely xx

Chicken wrapped in bacon with philly extra light and red peppers in middle, with asparagus and pea risotto and 2 mini corn cobs.

feeling rough with a chest infection and all i fancied was scrambled egg...hit the spot altho not ideal i know

That looks lovely! What did you use as a coating...is it mayo? xx

Hi, I just used 70% less fat Heinz salad cream light. I could have put less in I think but it was a massive bowl I made n there's plenty left for after group tomorrow night so not too bad syn wise.

I've only had 2.5 syns so far today so a little sauce won't harm :)

That looks delish how did you do the bake?

Hey hun
i cooked the pasta in a pan, while that was cooking I fried some chicken, bacon, onion & carrot, once cooked added the pasta, half a tin of tomatoes, 1 beef oxo & about 150ml of passata, mixed altogether, put in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and put in oven for 5 minutes.
it was jus a quick throw together meal but we both really enjoyed it all and it was syn free xxx

Speedy prawn curry from the Curry Heaven recipe book, with some of my own tweaks! Was delish, and have more for tomorrow's dinner too :)

Paella (again) but this time we made a Seafood one as well as the standard Chicken & Chorizo as we were cooking for the OHs family. It was SO good!

ForumRunner_20130122_221928.png

I'm making cowboy pie again, and sending some round to the inlaws to have tomorrow night xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to make a kind of spanish omelette with tomato, cheese, pepper, onion and anything else I find in my fridge!

Back