Whats for tea tonight?

Sausage casserole. I've got WW pork sausages and hubby and daughter have got delicious looking Lamb and Rosemary ones. Very jealous.

Tonight I'm going to make a cheesy Quorn bolognese pasta bake :drool:

Im having bacon, skinny lizzy sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, egg & going to try doing some homemade hash brown. Did a homemade cottage pie last night, so want a change today :)

Red Day: Lamb steak with my version (not decided what it is yet!) of a cauliflower cheese bake :D

Sausages, mushrooms onions herbs spices with pasta in a tomato sauce I'm going to make LOL

Beef stew and going to try cous cous dumplings if I decide to have a extra easy day and scrap them if I go for a red day. I can decide at the time which is good :)

I've been going through my old SW magazines and cutting out recipes for inspiration. I left husband with a pile of cuttings and told him to pick one and get the ingredients! He picked (and cooked bless him!) barley and bean stew with dumplings. It was absolutely gorgeous and 4.5 syns for a stew and proper dumplings ain't bad at all! ;)

Attachments

• image-4234237199.jpg
    image-4234237199.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 111
I've been going through my old SW magazines and cutting out recipes for inspiration. I left husband with a pile of cuttings and told him to pick one and get the ingredients! He picked (and cooked bless him!) barley and bean stew with dumplings. It was absolutely gorgeous and 4.5 syns for a stew and proper dumplings ain't bad at all! ;)

I saw this recipe in the Oct mag and it looks great xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I saw this recipe in the Oct mag and it looks great xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's well worth the time to make it and we have enough left over for lunch tomorrow ;) x

Tonight is butternut squash and sage risotto. I also had butternut squash soup for lunch, I just can't get enough of it. Plus sage is just wonderful!

Back