Whats for tea tonight?

Yummy steak ciabatta with pepper sauce and chips and veg! Loved it x

ForumRunner_20130123_192123.png

Ooohhh thats my kinda food hun?!? Wot kinda ciabbatta did you use n did you have to syn it?? And how did you make your pepper sauce?? X

Hi, absolutely loved it lol. Ciabatta is a dietary specials one from asda and you can count as a healthy extra! Yay!! And it tastes really nice. The pepper sauce is from my sw butcher and its 2.5 syns for a massive tub. Id prob 1/2 syn but counted 1. Alternatively u could make a sachet up with water and portion out 1/4 of it. Schwartz is 6 syns i think xx

Sausage casserole with loads of oion leek pepper carrot n mushrooms in it not been able to get hold of skinny lizzy sausages, the last lot of nu me were awful n the ww ones arent that nice either so had normal ones 3 x 3 syn each boooooo

Hi, absolutely loved it lol. Ciabatta is a dietary specials one from asda and you can count as a healthy extra! Yay!! And it tastes really nice. The pepper sauce is from my sw butcher and its 2.5 syns for a massive tub. Id prob 1/2 syn but counted 1. Alternatively u could make a sachet up with water and portion out 1/4 of it. Schwartz is 6 syns i think xx

Thanks for the reply chick!! I wish i knew a butcher that did that, i loooove pepper sauce!! I can eat it on anythin, steak, chicken, even on a low fat burger n slimming world chips is amazin!! I usually buy the schwartz one, its 4.5 for the pack plus whatever milk you use, i usually just use some of my A choice for the milk!! I will defoz be buyin those ciabattas!! I love how you alway discover new things on ere!! Feel like xmas all ova again lol!! Xx

Pork steaks with a drizzle of peri peri sauce, potatos with skin on, peas and brussel sprouts!! all covered in a chilli, sea salt, black pepper and chilli grinder, yum!!

I think i might have Bacon, Home-Made Barbecue Sauce, Chips, Red Pepper, Spring Onions and Mushrooms :D

Lasagne and salad. Yum

Attachments

• image-3259456.jpg
    image-3259456.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 104
Thanks for the reply chick!! I wish i knew a butcher that did that, i loooove pepper sauce!! I can eat it on anythin, steak, chicken, even on a low fat burger n slimming world chips is amazin!! I usually buy the schwartz one, its 4.5 for the pack plus whatever milk you use, i usually just use some of my A choice for the milk!! I will defoz be buyin those ciabattas!! I love how you alway discover new things on ere!! Feel like xmas all ova again lol!! Xx

This site keeps me sane lol. Plenty of non diety type ideas and food on it as long as u plan!

Enjoy those ciabattas lol. And my slimming world butcher is amazing lol x

The randomly made up type lol! ;) Onion, garlic, fresh ginger, varying amounts of cumin, turmeric, cayenne and medium curry powder, hot sauce, lemon juice, passata, quorn chicken, green beans, cauli and carrot. I don't do measuring, I just throw stuff at a pan until it tastes good and then cook it down and mix some yogurt through.

Had a WW garlic and coriander naan with it - lovely! :)

Can I ask how many syns in the ww naan pls?

Back