Whats for tea tonight?

I had pasta and homemade bolognese - syn free on EE whoop! HE cheese on top yum :-D

Home made curry and rice.lovely x x

Somethin wi sausages - any ideas?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Beef casserole in the slow cooker at the moment.. All the leftover veg in the fridge!! May have it with new potatoes when I get home from WI tonight!!

Fakey nandos! Mushroom and halloumi pitta (using a WW pitta for 5.5 syns), spinach salad, spicy rice, corn and lots of peri peri :D

Somethin wi sausages - any ideas?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I'm having morrisons NuMe bangers and mash with carrots and broccoli. I'm going to put mustard powder/whole grain mustard over the sausages as they cook so that they have a bit of flavour. (Or maybe apple sauce)

I'm having morrisons NuMe bangers and mash with carrots and broccoli. I'm going to put mustard powder/whole grain mustard over the sausages as they cook so that they have a bit of flavour. (Or maybe apple sauce)

How many syns in the NuMe sausages as I'm thinking of having those tonight too? We bought some as they'd run out of the WW ones. Thanks! :) x

I've been going through my old SW magazines and cutting out recipes for inspiration. I left husband with a pile of cuttings and told him to pick one and get the ingredients! He picked (and cooked bless him!) barley and bean stew with dumplings. It was absolutely gorgeous and 4.5 syns for a stew and proper dumplings ain't bad at all! ;)

What month mag was this in? Looks gorgeous, I have the last 2 years worth of mags so I'm hoping its in one of them :D xx

**EDIT!! Just saw that its in Oct... will dig that out! xx**

Quorn shepherds pie topped with cheese and served with carrots and leeks :)

Meatballs made with Pork mince

Haven't told the husband I'm using pork mince going to see if he notices the difference.

Going to make a nice tomato sauce and have with linguini.

What month mag was this in? Looks gorgeous, I have the last 2 years worth of mags so I'm hoping its in one of them :D xx

**EDIT!! Just saw that its in Oct... will dig that out! xx**

Definitely give it a go - it's lovely! The whole recipe did four good sized servings, I had some for lunch today and now I'm stuffed! x

Back