Whats for tea tonight?

Having dinner at my Mum's tonight, hoping its something low-Syn as I fancy a Curly Wurly later :)

Just realised I could have a Green day if Mum makes something with Quorn (Dad is a vegetarian so it's very likely) as all I've had so far today is a Hi Fi Deluxe chocolate bar (HEXB), black coffees, Savoury Rice with added veggies, pineapple and a Muller light- all free on Green :)

I'm hoping to have a vegetable or a mushroom chow mein and have put a shout out for the syn value. I'm thinking 10 for the whole portion on green and if I don't hear anything much different from that then that's what Im going to syn it at :) x

Hi, I'm having a large portobello mushroom filled with home-made Quorn chilli with a few kidney beans added, along with some white cabbage and broccoli :D

Having homemade pork burgers on massive mushrooms stuffed with hea philly garlic n herb with sw chips n mushy peas will have frozen berries n shape yog later

Jacket potatoes with beans and cheese (HEXA) :)

Im not sure if this is the correct thread to ask so apologizes in advance. After doing a beef stew in the slow cooker tonight with lots of veg. I was hoping to do chicken with noodles tomorrow and would like some advice as to what herbs/spices i could use on the chicken please.:eek:

Im not sure if this is the correct thread to ask so apologizes in advance. After doing a beef stew in the slow cooker tonight with lots of veg. I was hoping to do chicken with noodles tomorrow and would like some advice as to what herbs/spices i could use on the chicken please.:eek:

Ginger? Chinese 5 spice? Bit of both? (That's what I do)

Nvr had fry up, made a pasta dish up wi the sausages

ForumRunner_20130124_190256.png

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I had jacket potato with cheese (hea) and beans with a leftover chicken breast from last nights dinner.
I was starving and it was yum!!!

Back