Whats for tea tonight?

Mammoth tea tonight as I missed lunch unavoidably. LM mozzarella burger (4 syns) with cheese (HEA) and onion on top served in a wholemeal bun (HEB) SW chips, peas and an egg. Stuffed!
Got a Turkish delight muller for later, looking forward to trying it for the first time.

Attachments

• image-2925076294.jpg
    image-2925076294.jpg
    674 KB · Views: 130
Going out to dinner tonight, independent restaurant and a Pre-opening soirée so can't get a look at the menu before I go. Am hoping there is something chicken/steak/fish related. With veg and rice or Potato's. it's my first eating out test since starting 3 weeks ago and really don't want to ruin the hard work I've done so far!

I'm making pasta with chicken and bacon, passata, tinned tomatoes, garlic, peppers, paprika, onion and maybe sweetcorn. With some hex A cheese melted on top :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby came home with some steak tonight and I cant wait to eat it with mushrooms... havent had steak for a while - hope I dont mess it up as I cant cook it very well, usually all our meat goes in the Slow cooker.. He likes it very well done and I like it medium... so with a bit of salad and jacket pot. and a yogurt and fruit after with a glass of wine I have been saving syns for... wha hey!! cant wait!! Just got to go and cook it now..

A quick chicken stir fry tonight as I really cba to cook, it's been mega busy at work today and I'm tired lol.

A chinese takeaway for me tonight. I'm going to use my syns for a treat - probably chicken in oyster sauce with bolied rice

sounds interesting with the Haggis, how do you make that?

We had a Burns supper yesterday so haggis was left over, I cooked the chicken in the oven then when it was cooked slit the chicken open and put the haggis in then cooked for a little longer to heat through, was delicious :) x

Red day tea, beef goulash heb of potatoes and lots of veg :) was yummy stuffed now!

Attachments

• image-1630255385.jpg
    image-1630255385.jpg
    291.6 KB · Views: 105
I had duck for dinner with roasties and veg. But I wanted to post my pudding. Chopped up pear, muller Greek style coconut yoghurt and Dorset cereals granola. All for 6 syns. Would make a posh dessert but it is absolutely yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3611954182.jpg
    image-3611954182.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 98
Should have been omlette chips n beans but got stuck in traffic due to snow so was late home so stopped off at chinese had special foo yung n boiled rice... .counted as 6syns for oil. Will have frozen berries later nom nom

62928_10151440448201103_2121866022_n.jpg

Veggie risotto (peas, broccoli, carrots, mangetout, spinach, leek, courgette)
Salad (lettuce, spring onion, red onion, tomato, apple, cucumber, carrot, courgette, white cabbage)
Home made salad dressing - honey, mustard, lavender balsamic vinegar, dried basil (1 syn for tonight's portion)
WW roll (HEXB)
Knob of pure spread (3 syns)

Pure Food Heaven :)

Back