Whats for tea tonight?

DSC_0142.JPG SW burgers ( ex lean mince, salt pepper, oregano, onion salt and grated courgette) with SW chips coated in Italian herbs, peas and mushrooms, and cheese my HEXA

Masala Fish, Aloo Gobi and Green Beans :D

It's Indian night tonight :D chicken madras, Bombay potatoes, pilau rice, poppadums, onion bhaji's, vegetable samosas and pakoras!
Adapted a Madras recipe to make it SW, making my own pilau rice (brown basmati, cardamom pods and turmeric), poppadums I need to work out Syns for and the snacks: bhaji's 1.5 each, samosas 4 each and pakoras 2 each, brought the mini Indian snack selection from Tesco :)
Was going to make my own but realised we needed Syns to use today :) can't wait :)

Home made burgers with salad.

We are having chicken stir fry :thumbup:

Just been to a butchers who sell loads of syn free stuff, I bought garlic chicken, Caribbean chicken, square sausages (can't wait for these) and 1 of they're burgers to try. They had a great section but that'll do me for starters. Picks to follow x

jc1976 said:
Just been to a butchers who sell loads of syn free stuff, I bought garlic chicken, Caribbean chicken, square sausages (can't wait for these) and 1 of they're burgers to try. They had a great section but that'll do me for starters. Picks to follow x

Where is this butchers?? Near cardiff I hope!!

Mushroom and lentil loaf, broccoli, garlic and rosemary roasties and gravy :D

Yip the butchers in muirhead, too far away from Cardiff lol just about to cooking my garlic chicken just now x

Back