Whats for tea tonight?

Mmm homemade burgers with sw chips! Yumm! :)

Korma spiced chicken thigh, tandoori chicken thigh. rosemary & thyme seasoned chip. Salad.

cooking now an smells lush!

Mushroom and lentil loaf, broccoli, garlic and rosemary roasties and gravy :D

It was lovely too! (Pictured prior to being gravy'd)

Attachments

• image-2482400813.jpg
    image-2482400813.jpg
    707.2 KB · Views: 96
It's Indian night tonight :D chicken madras, Bombay potatoes, pilau rice, poppadums, onion bhaji's, vegetable samosas and pakoras!
Adapted a Madras recipe to make it SW, making my own pilau rice (brown basmati, cardamom pods and turmeric), poppadums I need to work out Syns for and the snacks: bhaji's 1.5 each, samosas 4 each and pakoras 2 each, brought the mini Indian snack selection from Tesco :)
Was going to make my own but realised we needed Syns to use today :) can't wait :)
It was amazing!!! Gone way over my Syns for the day (ate some mini eggs after lol) but did the same last Saturday and still lost! I love Flexi Syns!!
Here's a pic:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    480.5 KB · Views: 98
What is diet coke chicken?

I do mine with chicken and peppers in fry light then mix a can diet coke 6 tbspoon passata garlic dash Worcester sauce then leave on low heat to reduce (takes a while) serve mine with rice salad x

Tastes sort of like sweet and sour

Last edited:
Round MIL for dinner, should be a roast- most likely beef and she's on SW too, so it's done in Fry Light so no Syns apart from the gravy and if I have a Yorkshire pud.
Only annoying part is she has brought an apple crumble and custard for pudding! Argh! It's my favourite pudding and it will be an M&S one (wow!) but I've got to be strong and say no!
She shouldn't have any either but she will and she won't count it either. (The reason she's been on SW for so long and keeps putting weight back on after a good run of losing!)

having quorn chilli with savoury rice, cheese, jalepeno's and some natural yogurt, going to attempt to make a taco bowl by fry-lighting and baking a ww wrap as well.... no idea how this will turn out.

having quorn chilli with savoury rice, cheese, jalepeno's and some natural yogurt, going to attempt to make a taco bowl by fry-lighting and baking a ww wrap as well.... no idea how this will turn out.

I bought taco trays and had them last night. They r only 2 syns each and 1 is loads....although i had 2 lol x

Wl I've got a Sunday with no plans so I'm going to top the freezer up. I'm thinking goulash, sweet n sour chicken, spinach & ricotta cannelloni and butternut & chorizo soup.. So whichever of those looks most tasty!

Planning on a nice sunday roast dinner!! Have a roast pork joint, roast potatoes (maybe mash aswell) cauliflower cheese made with hex= a of kerry low low and some garden peas and gravy x

Back