Whats for tea tonight?

If i make SW chips I start them off in the microwave too for about 6 mins then transfer them to the oven, ive never done it with BNS as I find it doesnt take as long to cook, there wouldnt be any harm is starting them off in micro first.

Ive never timed them lol I just keep checking and take them out when they look ready,. i also make sweet potato chips I leave the skin on and last week i made chips with turnip too they were nice i mixed them in with the sweet potato ones

Lol we were having boiled ham with mash and veg, but I have been cooking for the week and he tasted the cottage pie mix and wanted that tonight....so now it's cottage pie, gravy, veg....can't wait it looks yummy :) x

I've just had chicken wrapped in bacon, stuffed with cheese (Hex A), new potatoes and green beans

Pastrami and emmental sandwich with tomato, onion and extra light mayo. Hexa, hexb and half a syn.

Made the best meatballs in a tomato and onion sauce, added a beef oxo cube to the sauce and it gave it a lovely taste! Trying that one again soon! :)

I made burgers with chilli, BBQ chips and syn free coleslaw! I also put a extra light laughing cow in the the middle of the burgers. It was yummy x

Quorn roast, sprouts, whole green beans, peas and carrots, potatoes mashed with fat free fromage frais, dry roasted roast potatoes and 2 tblsp of gravy mixed with some mint sauce :) x

After eating cottage pie and a load of veg foe tea tonight, I've just scoffed a massive bowl of home made syn free rice pud (milk HEXa) and orange jelly with orange slices in it and a blob of jam. Syn free lamb curry last night too. OMG could SW get any better ? :) X

Back