Whats for tea tonight?

I had roast pork with veggies and roasties, all SW as MIL made it and she's on SW too! Only Syns were for gravy, I even resisted having a Yorkshire pud, even though they were right under my nose!
And I managed to resist the apple crumble and custard for pudding and, just like MIL, had fruit salad (strawberries, pineapple and grapes) and a Muller light :)
We both felt very smug eating that whilst everyone else complained about feeling bloated haha! :p

Tonight I'm making a cottage pie with lots of veggies on the side. I'm also making burgers for tomorrow, chilli for Wednesday, soups and pasta for husbands lunches! Phew I will be busy!!

spag bol with loads of extra veg added in

Fajita, rice and veg. Works out at 7.5 syns I think including the wrap and Fajita mix.

Having a mexican night tonight! Gonna syn some ww tortilla wraps, have chicken in fajita spices with onion and peppers, syn some salsa, hex-a of cheese and jalepenos and a lovely big salad!! Weigh in day today and this is my usual weigh in night dinner, even though i syn evrything i should it still feels a bit naughty having this!! I love it!!! X

I'm thinking chicken stuffed with laughin cow extra light wrapped in bacon served with carrots, brocolli & baked beans :)

Scrap that, partner just phoned to say he purchased Gypsy pork steaks from our local butcher, he said it just looks like a powdered coating on them, anyone have any idea what they are???

Hi, I am having a home made Quorn bolognese sauce made with fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic and an Italian dried herb mixture over some farfalle pasta.

Beef stew potatoes swede and another veg

Going to have chorizo pasta in a spicy tomato sauce, 8 syns for chorizo but worth it and only had 1 syn today so far!

Thinking of giving the SW chicken korma curry recipe a go! Same as chicken curry recipe but using a greek coconut muller! Anyone tried this yet? Bet it's yummy!

We're having gammon sw chips egg and pineapple wiv loads of salad. Can't wait

Treated myself to a tuna melt after a successful WI - tuna, lighter than light mayo (0.5 syns), cheese (hex a), bread (hex b) followed by a plum

Back