Whats for tea tonight?

Sorry if this is a really stupid question..what is success express? X

Put simply, 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free with every meal, anything with Syns you take the highest value across Original/Green/EE

Put simply, 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free with every meal, anything with Syns you take the highest value across Original/Green/EE

Blimey......that's first I've heard of success express. Think I might have a bash at this if I don't get a decent weight loss this week

You're not meant to do it all the time, I was thinking of doing it in the first week of the new year but I didn't fall off the wagon too much over Xmas. It's my birthday in mid Feb and I'm weighing in the day before, might do it in the week leading up to WI

Hi, do you mind me asking how you made your korma?? It looks lovely x

No probs! You need: 1 large onion, chicken breasts, any spices you fancy ( I used mild curry power, garlic powder, ginger and black pepper), chicken oxo cube, and 2 greek coconut muller lights! So fry chicken and onions in fry light until brown, add spices and oxo cube with a little water to stop burning! Heat for a while then stir in muller yogurts, simmer for 5-10 minutes then serve with rice! :D soo nice! Xx

Mmm that Korma sounds nice!

Today I've munched a pot of chicken and sweetcorn soup I made this morning. 8 syns and worth every one!

No probs! You need: 1 large onion, chicken breasts, any spices you fancy ( I used mild curry power, garlic powder, ginger and black pepper), chicken oxo cube, and 2 greek coconut muller lights! So fry chicken and onions in fry light until brown, add spices and oxo cube with a little water to stop burning! Heat for a while then stir in muller yogurts, simmer for 5-10 minutes then serve with rice! :D soo nice! Xx

Thanks for that!! Sounds really simple and looks and sounds great!! Will def b tryin this!! Cheers again!! Xx

SW chips and mushy pea curry!

Think I need to just eat dust n fresh air cos I've been staying within my syns but I have only managed to lose 2lb all January n that's rubbish

Its 2lbs less than you weighed in Dec hun better off than on - sometimes theres no reason. Do you keep a diary? or write everything down at home. I never did until last week I was fed up, kept a diary all week nothing went past my lips before I wrote it down - Loss 3.5lbs. Im doing the same again this week. It may be worth a try

trout. boiled spuds. asparagus an parsley sauce.

325704_10152439573615386_2105604879_o.jpg

Dinner this evening was one portion left of chilli that I had to share with my boyfriend ... So added jacket pot, shared a bag if rice and added mushrooms & rice for some superfree :)
image-1707216502.jpg

I am going to make a cheesy-topped Quorn cottage pie and serve with asparagus and cauliflower :eating:

Back