Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken fajitas with salad. Going to syn the wrap. Doing SE this week

Chilli, tempted to make SW Chips instead of rice for a change!

I've got salmon fillets and prawns out the freezer but not sure what to do with them.

I used to work in a restaurant where we had salmon and prawns dish!! Pan cook the red onion in balsamic vineger, ground ginger and sugar(obv we would substitute with sweetner) till they go all kinda caremelised, make mash potato, grill or oven cook your salmon and prawns, put a dollop of mashed potato on the plate, sit your fish and prawns on top of the mash, your caremelised red onion on top of the fish and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce!! It is really simple to make and so delicious!! I make it alot and call it salmon oriental!! My son loves it to!!! Xx

Im trying to eat more chips or brown rice these days as i think eating white rice and pasta slows my weight loss. Never thought id lose more weight eating chips than rice and pasta lol x

I might try that, been having a lot of pasta and white rice recently! x

Tonight we are having, lasagne from last night with carrots (oh requested carrots instead of salad....odd) also I have just knocked up some "breaded" mushrooms and onion rings :).

I used to work in a restaurant where we had salmon and prawns dish!! Pan cook the red onion in balsamic vineger, ground ginger and sugar(obv we would substitute with sweetner) till they go all kinda caremelised, make mash potato, grill or oven cook your salmon and prawns, put a dollop of mashed potato on the plate, sit your fish and prawns on top of the mash, your caremelised red onion on top of the fish and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce!! It is really simple to make and so delicious!! I make it alot and call it salmon oriental!! My son loves it to!!! Xx

Yummmm that sounds lovely. I may try it! Thank you.

Chicken in tomato, garlic & ginger sauce (chicken, tin toms, fresh ginger, garlic, s &p, tiny bit of sweetener) cooked with q red onion
Pots/leeks mash lightly together
carrots
sprouts

Back