Whats for tea tonight?

Chorizo and some egg fried rice

I'm on a fishy week :)

I'm having some more salmon, I'm going to make it into a pasta dish - I'm thinking of sautéing some onions & garlic then adding cooked broccoli & pasta with some light chilli Philli (heA) then my salmon fillet that I'll bake in the oven with cherry toms & balsamic vinegar

Tonight i am having chicken chasseur made with colmans chasseur mix (6.5 syns between 3 of us) with added onion, carrot and mushrooms, mash potato made with half my hex-a of kerry low low cheese spread and added chopped spring onions and a massive pile of cabbage!!! Cant wait!! Xx

Cheesy chips, chicken, sprouts, green beans, peas and gravy! Odd but cheesy chips And gravy is amazing!

Having a weight watchers wrap pizza tonight, can't wait :D

What's this??? Is it just basically using the wrap as the pizza base?
I had a ww wrap for the first time for my lunch today and found it a bit flavorless so am looking for other things to do with them!!

Tonight i am having chicken chasseur made with colmans chasseur mix (6.5 syns between 3 of us) with added onion, carrot and mushrooms, mash potato made with half my hex-a of kerry low low cheese spread and added chopped spring onions and a massive pile of cabbage!!! Cant wait!! Xx

image-2998701890.jpg

Was lovely!! And filling xx

Just put some pork chops under the grill and hubby decided he wants ham instead!!! oh well 3 chops each for me and my big boy (son)(they are small chops).. some parsnip and potato chips (pinched the idea from another thread) and the horrid SALAD! I did chop it all up small tho in the processer so its bearable for me to eat! With a bit of balsamic vinegar & s &P I think it will be passable... oh and grated beetroot...I will pretend its the Harvester!:)

Mmm.. How you make your lamb burgers hun?? Sounds lovely xx

Hiya
Nothing exciting really, I mixed pack lean lamb mince with two tsp mint sauce, a finely chopped onion, a tsp of garlic salt, a tsp mixed Italian herbs then made then into burger shapes and grilled , allowing any extra fat to drain off as it wasn't extra lean mince
Tasted gorgeous!!

Batchelors beef savoury rice and beef strips :) quick and easy. Yum!

image-794458708.jpg

Pulled pork, whole meal roll and salad

image-1503633236.jpg

This is what I had:

image-3290689922.jpg

It's the cod and cherry tomato sauce with potato chips and veg from this mths magazine!

It was very nice actually and will make it again!

Hiya
Nothing exciting really, I mixed pack lean lamb mince with two tsp mint sauce, a finely chopped onion, a tsp of garlic salt, a tsp mixed Italian herbs then made then into burger shapes and grilled , allowing any extra fat to drain off as it wasn't extra lean mince
Tasted gorgeous!!

Thankyou, that sounds gorgeous xx

Back