Whats for tea tonight?

sorry i wasn't trying to burst your bubble or anything i was going by what my consultant was saying on fb. but yeah its not like your making flour out of anything! and we don't eat them every day!!

I didnt take offence hun lol!! Its good to hear diffrent points of view and opinions!! Some consultants are dead against it and some are more relaxed about it, obviously if you were doin it and your weight losses were slowing down then you would need to re-think things!! Or if you were worried about it have your chicken in smash coating and have with a salad instead of say chips or other carbohydrate because you are already using the smash on your chicken!! Thats what i love about slimming world, there is usually a way around everything xx

Lamb casserole :) Mum's used FryLight, cut all the fat off the lamb and added loads of super free and she's not even on SW! Only Syns are the Schwartz Lamb casserole mix, which is 5 Syns for whole sachet.
Allowing 2.5 Syns as its between 3 people and Mum has a small portion!

I have to agree, personally I wouldn't have smash pizza or couscous cake as I think that could be food abuse just because of the amount you use to make them, whereas if your coating something in egg and then a bit of smash you wouldn't be using much at all. But again, its one of those things to maybe look at if you start struggling to lose

BGTY Sausages. Not sure what with, either bacon, egg, beans and SW chips or mash and veg.

Oh the decisions.

green day for me today...had sw chips with grated cheese on the top (2nd HEa) a linda mc rosemary and red onion sausage and sw coleslaw

My favorite! Sw burger and chips! Using my HEX A and HEX B (low low cheese and 2 x wholemeal bread) and 3 syns ketchup :D

ForumRunner_20130131_190029.png

Daal curry and stir fried tenderstem broccoli

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-929209208.jpg
    image-929209208.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 68
Spicy sausage & beans casserole (low sausages, kidney beans, onion, peppers, tinned tomato, sweet corn with garlic, smoked paprika, chilli, cayenne pepper) with jacket spud & hex a reduced fat cheddar) and a dollop of fat free fromage frais. Mm mmmmm mmmmmmmm :)

I just has pork chops cooked with Chinese 5 spice, a jacket potato, beans and a big bowl of salad!
Syn free and filling :)

Finally got hold of skinny lizzy sausages again yay! theyve been missing from my life for wks no other sausage matches up! Anyway had sausage bacon mushrooms bean n heb bread done as eggy bread followed by strawberries n kiwi fruit

Back