Whats for tea tonight?

Sausages and mash!! :) with onion gravy and lots of veggies!

Quorn chilli served in a large flat mushroom with vegetables

SW pizza & chips, nom!! :)

Spicy BNS and Carrot Soup with a Toasted Ciabatta Roll topped with Brie :drool:

Burgers and cheese for me too! Some salad and chips and probably fry some onions and mushrooms too cause you've put me in the mood for it lol x

Burgers and cheese for me too! Some salad and chips and probably fry some onions and mushrooms too cause you've put me in the mood for it lol x

I love fried veg with my burgers... (actually I just love fried mushrooms and onions, could have them with everything)

homemade burgers with BNS chips and fried mushrooms, onions and toms

that sounds lovely. i have to go for a walk today and go to m and s because they have these 30gram bars of cheese. i'm using it to make my pizza again because i had it last night but because i used light cheese it didn't melt right and i was left feeling like i'd eaten cheese and veg on toast rather than pizza!! whereas the first time i made it with the full fat cheese it was lovely!

Within syns Chinese tonight. Dry fried beef chow mein, chicken in black bean sauce and boiled rice. Can't blooming wait.

I know deserts are my down fall, theres a macdonalds near my harvester so if i cant resist i go and get an icecream cone its less syns. or try yoomoo i had one last night frozen yogurt. choclate and vanilla with brownie pieces, choclate stars and chocolate sauce its just like ben and jerrys but its a bigger tub 150ml i think and the chocolate one is called devilmoo whole tub 7.5 syns well worth it after a day with little to no syns.

That ice cream sounds amazing! I love Ben & Jerrys so that will be a nice lower syn fix.
If everyone else is having dessert tonight I will be a good girl and have the fruit skewers so all I have to syn is the small portion of icecream :) Im not having any syns today so hopefully that will cover it

Back