Whats for tea tonight?

Taco's tonight! Using Discovery taco trays (2 Syns each), also planning to make some nachos, got a feeling they will be very high in Syns!!

Sw donner kebab with salad and chips. Might have a mixed one with chicken tikka in it too! And some yogurt dips with sweet chilli and mint. Cant wait

Bacon pasta bake - gonna chuck ought I can find in it :D

Just made the hairy dieters masala chicken! It's marinating so will cook that tonight with some Cous Cous

Gonna have turkey meatballs with pasta in tomato sauce.......will miss not using spagbol stock cubes though damn u oxo for discontinuing them!!!!

ohhh my days! just made a syn free bbq sauce for some burgers and bns chips we are having, I never imagined it would taste SO gorgeous!!! heaven!

How did you make it Hun? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast lamb and all the (sw) trimmings!

How did you make it Hun? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the bbq sauce recipe i use is:
1 onion
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml pasatta
3tbsp sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp worcester sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt/pepeer
saute the onions, add chilli powder and stir in remaining ingredients, bring to boil and simmer for 10 mins until sauce thickens

i've made this once and it was good...but i made it to use for dinner the following night and it def didnt taste as good the second day (i didnt freeze it) so i'd definitely make it again...but use it straight away - just my opinion but it is worth trying? x

I'm planning to make this recipe for salsa to go with our nachos and tacos, anyone got any ideas on what I could substitute the chilli sauce for? I'm thinking chilli powder and chilli flakes?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    985.9 KB · Views: 55
Back