Whats for tea tonight?

Oooohh thats fab x what is the base???

Gonna make lasagne, the meat sauce is easy to do syn free but want some help with a low syn white sauce. I was thinking of using Philly light thinned out with a splash of milk. Have any of you tried this or could you help me with a white or cheese sauce please.

Ps I hate quark !!! Ta .... Mosh X

Gonna make lasagne, the meat sauce is easy to do syn free but want some help with a low syn white sauce. I was thinking of using Philly light thinned out with a splash of milk. Have any of you tried this or could you help me with a white or cheese sauce please.

Ps I hate quark !!! Ta .... Mosh X

Philly and about 100ml of chicken stock make a good sauce! Or you could use your syns and use a Schwartz packet

Xx

Chicken, bacon and tomato pasta bake :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that :) will give that a try coz. Need to recoup some of the syns I over indulged in last night on voda !!! X

I'm planning to make this recipe for salsa to go with our nachos and tacos, anyone got any ideas on what I could substitute the chilli sauce for? I'm thinking chilli powder and chilli flakes?

Id just use chilli flakes or very lazy chilli even, whatever u have in the cupboard. Im sure it would work fine x

i made an attempt at veggy "burger" type things and had some low fat supernoodles
mixed carrots, onion, peas and sweetcorn with mashed potato, mixed in one egg, salt and pepper and put a few dollops on a tray and in the oven. they were ok...a bit bland though.
not really sure what i could have added to give it the kick that was missing...seeing as i've only been cooking from scratch for 4 weeks, i'm not clever when it comes to making stuff up or putting things together without a recipe.
maybe a pinch of mixed herbs or a touch of chilli powder?
not sure...anyone got any ideas??x

Omg. Amazing dinner!!! And only 2 syns and a healthy extra.

Donner kebab in wm pitta, chips, peppers, onions and mushrooms done in chilli, sweetner and soy sauce, half a pack of Thai sweet chilli rice and yogurt and sweet chilli dip!! Oh and some cherry toms to up the superfree

THIS IS NOT A DIET lol x

ForumRunner_20130202_185225.png

ForumRunner_20130202_185243.png

ForumRunner_20130202_185302.png

i made an attempt at veggy "burger" type things and had some low fat supernoodles
mixed carrots, onion, peas and sweetcorn with mashed potato, mixed in one egg, salt and pepper and put a few dollops on a tray and in the oven. they were ok...a bit bland though.
not really sure what i could have added to give it the kick that was missing...seeing as i've only been cooking from scratch for 4 weeks, i'm not clever when it comes to making stuff up or putting things together without a recipe.
maybe a pinch of mixed herbs or a touch of chilli powder?
not sure...anyone got any ideas??x

Garlic powder and very lazy chilli are my 2 favourites. I add them to everything lol x

I've had Jamaican Jerk Chicken, spicy couscous and roast veg, it was delicious! And I've saved melon medley and coconut yoghurt for supper. What diet??

Saturday night is pizza night in our house, I made myself a SW pizza (again!) using my heb of wm toast as the base and I had it with SW chips and a big salad!
It was super yum and I'm completely STUFFED!!!

Back