Whats for tea tonight?

I don't think any are since the new books came out in Jan

i didn't see any in the pack i got in january but wasn't sure if i was missing something
i'd love it if you could use one as a healthy extra...aww well...thanks anyway x

i didn't see any in the pack i got in january but wasn't sure if i was missing something
i'd love it if you could use one as a healthy extra...aww well...thanks anyway x

It was the asda wholemeal pitta that was a h/e, don't know if it still is as I cancelled my online subscription just before Xmas :)

Awk just looked it up online and wm pitta is no longer there... They have a section for no longer healthy extras and its not there either. Have to add 7 syns to my day now lol. But on the other hand I've still an alpen light to go in that case ha ha. Still worth it for the syns lol xx

Do you have a recipe at all? I love Dhansak but OH wasn't impressed with the last one I made x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's from the Little book of sauces - was lovely and made tonnes! If you've not got it will send you a message x

I had spinage and chicken curry from the slimming world website tonight. Had a huge bowl with rice and was planning to freeze the rest but ended up finishing it.

I'm new to slimming world, I know they say you can fill up on free food and my curry was completely free but I feel so guilty having eaten so much :(

Are potion sizes important when it's free food?

Help meeeee

Hi grace - the trick is only eat until your full. Yes you can eat tons of free and superfree, but I think we have to listen to ourselves when the brain tells us were full instead of eating to the point where your tummy is in pain as you have overeaten. As long as you follow the plan you will be fine.

Try keeping a diary and writing everything down, that helps keep you on track. There are lots of diaries and recipe threads to read to give you help and support.

You will be fine good luck

Thanks so much!

I have been doing so well and writing everything down so far. Went over board tonight with the curry so feeling guilty that I've binged.

I haven't had any syns nor have I had my heA & heB yet today so ive really messed up the plan today

If it was all free then you've not messed up, apart from being to full to have your A & B choices lol. Tomorrow is another day, try and fit your A & B in and plan your meals ahead.

Thanks for the advice, very helpful :)

You are right tomorrow is a new day and I'll start over again.

I'd usually be tucking into a huge takeaway and tub of Ben and jerrys on a Saturday night so I guess my SW curry binge could have been worse lol xx

Dinner was going to be a recipe I found in an old SW mag for chicken chasseur but hubby's had too many beers to appreciate it. Ended up having a mackerel salad with 2 boiled eggs while he sleeps it off lol

Nothing - had lunch out & felt too naughty for dinner :-(

Back