Fry Light
255ml/9fl oz beef stock made with Bovril
2 tsp mustard powder
1 level tbsp beef gravy granules
2 level tbsp dried pink peppercorns
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2-3 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais

recipe : [h=3]
1. Prepare the sauce: peel and finely dice the shallots and peel and finely dice the garlic and cook in a pan sprayed with Fry Light for 1-2 minutes. Mix the stock with the mustard powder, add to the pan and bring to the boil.[/h]2. Add the gravy granules and pink peppercorns and cook for 1-2 minutes until slightly thickened. Remove from the heat, season and stir in the fromage frais.

1 syn per serving. serves 4. did make alot it was gorgeous, we poured it all over our steak and our chips yum yum xx

Mediterranean tray bake from 'comfort food that slims' from the magazine

Chicken chasseur made with colmans sachet sauce, mash potato with kerry low low to make it extra creamy, swede and carrot mash, cauliflower cheese and cabbage!!! Xx

I'm going to try the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with broccoli, green beans and mushrooms. I hope they are nice, I haven't had them before.

I've just made sweet potato and chicken curry smells lovely, rice and extra veggies x

I'm going to try the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with broccoli, green beans and mushrooms. I hope they are nice, I haven't had them before.

We had the sausages last week.... not like a nice juicy pork sausage but they are ok for a substitute.

That recipe is gorgeous!! It was in a sw magazine about 1&1/2-2years ago and i made it and loved it!! Then accidently threw the magazine out so i was thrilled when it was in that little book!!!! Xx

Smells amazing I'm sooo looking forward to it, mad to think I'm on a 'diet' yet were eating nicer food than ever!

Not sure and its 5.00 already... hubby wants pasta and fish and I am not sure, might have pasta and some philly with the dreaded salad

Hairy bikers masala chicken, salad. SW chips and coleslaw. A Greek style ML coconut! Lovely

I've a gammon joint in the slow cooker in diet coke so making a roast dinner with it, roast carrot red onions & parsnips, broccoli, sugar snap peas & potatoes

ended up having mushy pea curry and savoury rice as boyfriend didn't want tea after eating party food. So seemed silly making cottage pie for one, think I'll do that tomorrow.

Back