Whats for tea tonight?

We had the sausages last week.... not like a nice juicy pork sausage but they are ok for a substitute.

They weren't at all bad, quite substantial in fact.
:eating:

Spinach, potato and veg frittata with quorn bacon (2 syns) and HEA for cheese

Attachments

• image-858098827.jpg
    image-858098827.jpg
    493.7 KB · Views: 124
  • image-1444244141.jpg
    image-1444244141.jpg
    651.4 KB · Views: 113
Steak with sw chips, red onion, leeks, courgettes and baby corn with some French mustard on the side!

I'd the in-laws round 4 a roast beef dinner with loads of veg. I did syn-free mash n syn free roasties, I passed on the yorkshire pud n treated myself 2 proper gravy! So I was syn-free except 4 the gravy! lol! :D

Was going to ask how it was, ours was delicious ;)
Got a heck of a lot now to use up, so will have to get my thinking head on for lots of yummy meals :)

I couldn't even cut mine lol. It just fell apart!

And i love it fried up over a pasta and sauce with extra veg! So quick and easy and holds its flavour. I've some left too but think im gonna make hubby a bap for work with it! X

I couldn't even cut mine lol. It just fell apart!

And i love it fried up over a pasta and sauce with extra veg! So quick and easy and holds its flavour. I've some left too but think im gonna make hubby a bap for work with it! X

What kinda gammon do you use chick?? Is it like a gammon join type of thing?? Xx

What kinda gammon do you use chick?? Is it like a gammon join type of thing?? Xx

Yeah just a normal gammon. Cut the fat off before cooking! Today i had defrosted one though from Iceland that comes with a sachet of glaze but i just threw that out and cooked it in the slow cooker for 7-8 hours on high in a bottle of lemon and lime fizzy water lol. X

Yeah just a normal gammon. Cut the fat off before cooking! Today i had defrosted one though from Iceland that comes with a sachet of glaze but i just threw that out and cooked it in the slow cooker for 7-8 hours on high in a bottle of lemon and lime fizzy water lol. X

Thankyou, will pick one up this week xx

sunday dinner on monday.

Roast beef with carrots, brocolli, cauliflower & frylited roasters. 2 syns for half a packet of schwatz roast beef gravy. :)

Chicken balti (made with maggi so juicy balti mix 4.5 between 2) & basmati rice!! Im praying this is good and can be a good quick alternative to a indian takeaway!!! Fingers crossed!! Xx

Back