Whats for tea tonight?

Bangers and mash with carrots, onions in vinegar and a splash of gravy :)

Whats the recipe for these as they look really yummy :D

Serves 2

250g extra lean beef mince
Tin of Tesco mixed beans for tacos
Paprika
Cumin
Chilli flakes
1 red onion
1 red pepper
1 large garlic clove

Fry the onion and pepper until soft. Add the mince and garlic and fry until cooked through. Add the seasoning and mixed beans and leave to simmer for 10 mins. Serve in taco shells with grated cheese, lettuce, refried beans and 0% Greek yoghurt.

Leftover meatballs from last night, going to have SW chips as well :)

Steak and SW chips with tomatoes and mushrooms - the whole family loves this meal :p

Give the maggi balti a miss hun!! It wasnt nice, really watery, bland and tasteless lol!! Id much rather just take the time to prepare a sw curry from scratch!! Xx

Ok thanks for the reply I shall hunt down a "make your own" recepie... Tonight is can't mess it up tikka lol I'm not a great cook :) x

Mince n tatties tonight after a big run. I think running is the best form of excersise right? I need to try and pull it back aftter the weekend.

I am having two chicken thighs which I stuffed with a mix using onions, mushrooms, thyme and egg and wrapped in bacon . Serving with mash made with pots, cabbage and leek and some carrots :)

Beef Casserole, tatties and veg.. will have to look for a nice recipe on here for a new idea tho.

marinated chicken, potato salad, toms n cucmber.

Back