Whats for tea tonight?

Steak wiv paprika and garlic on it, huge huge salad and a few aunt Bessie mid week mini herby roasties (3syns) xx

chicken stew tonight :D i took the skin off the chicken and cooked it up separately for my dog.I cant believe the amount of fat that came off the skin! :eek:

Chicken stir fry with peppers, mushrooms, courgette, onions, garlic, chilli done in soy sauce and nam plah served with steamed rice....nyum

Large flat mushroom filled with home-made Quorn chili, served with broccoli and cauliflower

Just made babybel burgers with SW chips nom!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hubby is making SW Thai green curry while I put my poorly boy to bed. He just said he'd put the whole tin of coconut milk in rather than 200ml and he put 'his' size tablespoons of curry paste in. Think I better triple the syn value lol!

Leftover meatballs from last night, going to have SW chips as well :)
They tasted even better than last night! And the chips wow! *Polishes halo*
Now to make some SW cupcakes! :)

I had baked bean lasagne with SW wedges and mixed veg.
I feel like I've eaten LOADS today, and with weigh in tomorrow morn that's not good!!

I had baked bean lasagne with SW wedges and mixed veg.
I feel like I've eaten LOADS today, and with weigh in tomorrow morn that's not good!!

I think that was part of my problem with my WI yesterday - I had a massive lunch and was still feeling bloated by the time WI came around!

Back