Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken tikka masala M&S yummy sauce TREAT!
Very synful as jar 30 Syns but I'll have 1/4-1/3 so 10 Syns for a very yummy treat meal So all well and good. (From Indian's would be more and swimming in fat!)
Sometimes I need something not to taste too healthy but joy of SW all down to choice

Chicken tikka masala M&S yummy sauce TREAT!
Very synful as jar 30 Syns but I'll have 1/4-1/3 so 10 Syns for a very yummy treat meal So all well and good. (From Indian's would be more and swimming in fat!)
Sometimes I need something not to taste too healthy but joy of SW all down to choice

Same here but chicken korma - healthier choice range from co-op. 24 syns for full jar or 12 for half :D If my slimming partner in crime stays for tea then only 8 syns xx

i've got books at home but do you know...is a tbsp of any sweet chilli sauce 1 syn? i have some in the fridge but the sw website didn't recognise the brand so unsure...and i do like it over chicken etc x

I have always counted it as 1.5syns on all plans - I maybe wrong there though as tbh I never really thought of different brands?

I find on hot food you don't need much either - love my sweat chilli "0)

Having linguini in a homemade lean smoked bacon/tinned tomato/garlic/onion and mushroom sauce....very tasty!

Mince, Mince and more mince! I have enough for today and tomorrow and not sure what to make...Hubby did ask and I evaded the question by saying Mince!! Thought I would make a Shepherds pie with b.n. squash and tattie topping and save the other half of the mince to make into bolognaise sauce to make the leek lasagne thing tomorrow.

Home-made Quorn Bolognese with onions, garlic and chopped tomatoes, served with Farfalle pasta bows and topped with a level tablespoon of grated Parmesan Cheese

Homemade burgers with cheese (hexa), wholemeal roll (hexb), spicy butternut squash wedges and salad.

Strawberries, raspberries, spray cream and meringue for pud :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Pork steaks and vegetable cous cous

Back