Whats for tea tonight?

Trying out the Leek Lasagne tonight with salad... probably do a jacket pot too. OH might need a bit more filling up with carbs.

Last edited:
Mum is making a chilli :) using Quorn mince (free!), onions, kidney beans and she's even used Fry Light :) served with rice (free!) only Syns is the jar of sauce: Uncle Ben's medium chilli sauce 15.5 Syns for whole jar, divided by 3 comes out at just over 5 Syns each :)

Quorn and cauliflower curry with boiled basmati rice

Going for an Indian buffet!!! it is my birthday lol

I've just cooked a keema curry for later...I will probably have a bit of rice and a load of cauliflower with it.

i tried the 1 syn korma tonight...(well, it was syn free cos i used the coconut with choc sprinkles muller light) and it was good
think i put a bit too much ginger in it though? or maybe curry powder?? lol...but it was good for a 1st attempt with no measurments lol
OH approved so that was a winner ;)

Ive just started my sw journeytoday, I Just made smoked paprika chicken with red peppers, mushrooms and onions with courgettes on the side and some sw chips. There's nothing better than enjoying a meal and not having an ounce of guilt about it!

I'm having a naughty curry - my husband has been working in London & we used to live by the best curry place EVER so when he goes (once a month max) he brings it home. I'm SO hungry!!

Thanks for the birthday messages girls, dinner was lovely. Going away for the weekend so not got much hope if a loss next week but you got to live a little. I'll be right back to plan on Monday xx

Roast dinner!

Roast chicken, roast stock potatoes, tumeric roasted carrots & parsnips, broccoli and mixed veg w/ chicken bisto (1 syn). Yum!

ForumRunner_20130207_204238.png

I just had a jacket potato with low fat cheese (hea), onions and beans on top with a side of veg.
Plain and simple but nice and filling!

image-1118501551.jpg

I'm going to make a WW tortilla wrap pizza with chips for tea tonight, yummy!! :)

Back