Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade chilli, boiled rice, served with salad and taco trays!! Having a girly night in so will be having wine with dinner thwn goin to fill up a big jug of cocktail!! Malibu+vodka+diet lilt!!! All synned of course!! Xx

Trying out the Leek Lasagne tonight with salad... probably do a jacket pot too. OH might need a bit more filling up with carbs.
did make this and would recommend it... it was very light and tasty..

Have no Idea what to make tonight. Got potato and leek soup for lunch but got to magic something up for tea!

Thai pork stir fry

Lasagne and salad. Depending on the time inesr dinner I might throw in some low fat supernoodles

How many Syns are in that as my hubby always chooses that

I'm counting 8.5 syns for 380g as I don't see how it can be too far off a normal chow mein and I like my food spicy so think I'd enjoy that more.

I've been gym 3 times this week, haven't had any syns all day or my HEXA yet so I'm going to be naughty tonight & maybe just maybe have something from the chinese....but I'll probably feel too bad when it comes to it and make something deliciously home made instead haha

I'm going to try 'The Big Friday Fry' tonight. My very first attempt at SW chips, served with two Fry-Light eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans. I still can't get my head around the fact that I am on a weight-loss plan!

:eating:

Piri piri chicken, onions, mushroom and heeps of veg with a bit nandos extra hot sauce! X

Currently 14st 11lbs

i have mince to use up but dont want shepards pie, lasagne or spag bol, had a rubbish day so want something quick and yummy...any ideas anyone x

I made a 'chilli' type thing last night using pork mince, onion, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, chilli and a tin of BBQ beans. Put that on top of crispy wedges and cheese on top. Bung it in the microwave to melt the cheese and ta dah! It was really yummy actually :)

green day for me so i had 2 linda mccartney sausages, sw chips, a whole load of "fried" onions, sweetcorn and a tsp of ketchup. was kinda of a thrown together at the last minute dinner cos i hadn't planned anything but i enjoyed it, i kept to plan and it was all only 1/2 a syn for the sauce :D x

Back