Whats for tea tonight?

I had dinner in a wetherspoons today, had 10oz gammon with jacket spud peas big fat mushroom and tomato. Was fab, cut the fat off gammon so just counted a couple of syns that would of been oil to cook the gammon. Was really tasty and filling :party0049:

I have a recipe for butternut coconut rice which I will try tonight. Prob with baked broccoli and quorn fillets marinated in hot sauce but we shall see... :)

Did the rice - yum! With the mushed up BNS it was really creamy and decadent tasting! ;) Served it with quorn chicken only after realising how skint we are and not wanting to use all the veg up to quickly... :/

Attachments

• image-335269352.jpg
    image-335269352.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 104
"Homemade nandos".......(and a naughty lack of superfree!)...nom!!

Attachments

• image-2866381624.jpg
    image-2866381624.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 156
Oops..and a meringue best, berries and 'light' squirty cream! :-D

Attachments

• image-1088923812.jpg
    image-1088923812.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 152
Pizza!!!!! :D

And with a proper base, none of that smash stuff or wraps. Works out 18 Syns for 1/2 the pizza, I'm sure it will be totally worth it as I will be having HEXA of mozzarella on it, cooked chicken and loads of veggies! Plus SW chips and a nice big salad to go with it :)

I do love our Saturday night dinners :)
Wow it was delicious and all for 18 Syns :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.7 KB · Views: 158
That looks really nice n there's loads of food to munch. Was it 18 syns for half the pizza or the whole thing?
18 Syns for half, had it with my husband. That's why we cooked chips as well to fill us up. Worked a treat :)
Will definitely be making it again!

Mushy press curry and boiled rice I think

Quorn roast dinner :) Adding in roast carrot and parsnip this week, should be good! x

Having the italian chicken out of this mths mag i cant spell what its actually called though lol having it with new potatoes, fruit n yog for pud n its creme egg night tonight yum

Back