Whats for tea tonight?

What's sticky chicken?

Never tried it but :

1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce

Chop chicken fillet into cubes and let marinade in this sauce for half hour them fry in fry light stirring often to make sure it doesn't burn.

Sounds really yummy and works out 1.5 syns per person (3 total)

Never tried it but :

1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce

Chop chicken fillet into cubes and let marinade in this sauce for half hour them fry in fry light stirring often to make sure it doesn't burn.

Sounds really yummy and works out 1.5 syns per person (3 total)

Wow sounds simple enough to make n love the fact it's only 1.5 syns. Might after be giving this recipe a go.

Sometimes something sounds really nice but then is super complicated or time consuming to make it that I just think nah I can't be bothered lol

This I can manage the time for :)

Kebab fake away! With sw wedges and salad. :) I cannot wait!! Xxx

Cheesy pasta and broccoli bake with gammon. Wasn't in the mood for a full Sunday roast today.

Haddock, new potatoes, veg.

Love the sound of sticky chicken may try that tommorow night x

mmmm ... roast lamb is in the oven. Lots of veg and dry roast potatoes :eating:

Wow sounds simple enough to make n love the fact it's only 1.5 syns. Might after be giving this recipe a go.

Sometimes something sounds really nice but then is super complicated or time consuming to make it that I just think nah I can't be bothered lol

This I can manage the time for :)

It taste really nice the chicken breast was really small so I have it all to hub for his supper at work but snagged a piece and was lovely. X

I had roast lamb too :D

How did you do the mint sauce? ... I couldn't find sugar free and ended up adding chopped mint to fat free vinaigrette dressing. Not great but did the job - sure there must be a better way.

How do you make your pasta and broccoli bake? Sounds delish! X

Is a bit of a cheats dish.

2 tins Asda Smart price macaroni cheese (6 syns)
200g pasta
broccoli
2 leeks
1 large carrot
60g cheese (12 syns or 2 HEA)
chicken stock cube.

In a pan boil your broccoli florets. Another pan your pasta.
In a bowl put the tins of macaroni cheese add 5 tbsp water and blend till smooth with a hand blender.
Drain cooked broccoli add thinly sliced leeks to pan and grate a large carrot into it.
Drain pasta sprinkle stock cube over it then mix in with the broccoli, leek and carrot mix.
Spoon in the cheese sauce mix. Mix it well put in oven proof dish and grate cheese over the top. Then pop in oven for 20 minutes to brown.

18 syns for it all but it serves 4 easily. I will be having some for my supper later on as well as for my tea so counting it as HEA + 3 syns. Will add a picture when it's ready :) I think cherry tomatoes would work really well with it too x

how did you do your stuffing balls x

I used tesco everyday value sage and onion stuffing (cheap as chips!), measured out 28.5g, add 75mls hot water and mix. That makes 6 real small balls, 3 for 3 syns. But I add a tesco lighter choice sausage to bulk out and give extra flavour - so worth it. 3.5 syns for 3 balls / half the mixture. Baked for like 15-20 mins? Xx

I used tesco everyday value sage and onion stuffing (cheap as chips!), measured out 28.5g, add 75mls hot water and mix. That makes 6 real small balls, 3 for 3 syns. But I add a tesco lighter choice sausage to bulk out and give extra flavour - so worth it. 3.5 syns for 3 balls / half the mixture. Baked for like 15-20 mins? Xx

thanks I use linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages mixed with weight watchers sausages and an egg to make sausage meat stuffing but the lm sausages can be expensive to buy x

Back