Whats for tea tonight?

Had a bit of a homemade chinese buffet!!
Egg fried rice with curry sauce, sweet and sour pork stirfry with egg noodles, chips+cheese+curry sauce and cheesy garlic bread!!

View attachment 79095

Was so lovely!! Xx

Looks very impressive! Cud I ask how u make yer curry sauce pls?

Was this sw friendly?... looks amazing... could I have the recipes?

X

Yeah it was slimming world friendly if you have a few syns to spare, the egg fried rice is just cooked boiled rice fried with some spring onions then add a beaten egg and stir till cooked then add some soya sauce at the end.
The curry sauce is from a pack from asda called chip shop curry sauce, secret recipe and is made with water and is 4 syns for half the pack although i only used about 1/3rd of the pack which was plenty. I usually use the mayflower curry sauce mix which is 4 syns for 100mls of finished sauce and tastes exactly like the chinese!!
The sweet and sour is just a blue dragon sauce sachet and is 2.5 syns for half the pack and is really worth it, i just fried pork, red onion and red pepper then added the stirfry sauce at the end and served on top of blue dragon medium egg noodles.
The garlic bread is just a ww petit pain (hex-b) and (hex-a) of cheddar cheese sprinkled with garlic granules.
And good ole slimming world chips with the rest of my (hex-a) cheese and some of the curry sauce!!
So say 5-6.5 syns for the whole thing depending on how much curry sauce you use but im sure if you added all that up from the chinese takeaway it could easily be 3-4 times that xx

Yeah it was slimming world friendly if you have a few syns to spare, the egg fried rice is just cooked boiled rice fried with some spring onions then add a beaten egg and stir till cooked then add some soya sauce at the end.
The curry sauce is from a pack from asda called chip shop curry sauce, secret recipe and is made with water and is 4 syns for half the pack although i only used about 1/3rd of the pack which was plenty. I usually use the mayflower curry sauce mix which is 4 syns for 100mls of finished sauce and tastes exactly like the chinese!!
The sweet and sour is just a blue dragon sauce sachet and is 2.5 syns for half the pack and is really worth it, i just fried pork, red onion and red pepper then added the stirfry sauce at the end and served on top of blue dragon medium egg noodles.
The garlic bread is just a ww petit pain (hex-b) and (hex-a) of cheddar cheese sprinkled with garlic granules.
And good ole slimming world chips with the rest of my (hex-a) cheese and some of the curry sauce!!
So say 5-6.5 syns for the whole thing depending on how much curry sauce you use but im sure if you added all that ip from the chinese takeaway it could easily be 3-4 timea that xx

I'm sure it wud b LOADS more from the takeaway!! Thanx 4 the info hun! :)

Was it nice ?? I have one in the freezer - not worked out the syns yet

was lovely, it's 10 syns for the whole thing, thats for the parsley butter though, we will definitely be having it again :) x

Spag Bol and a big salad.

Morning

Out for a birthday dinner tonight so have looked at the menu and I'm going to have salmon and prawn salad.

Ill eat my syns and hex before so I'm not starving and therefore order a huge pizza!

chilli con carne and jacket pot with salad.

Tonight I am having diet coke chicken for the first time with rice and salad! Hope it's lovely! X

Tonight I am having diet coke chicken for the first time with rice and salad! Hope it's lovely! X

Must try that, the diet coke gammon is lush done in the slow cooker. Hope your DC chicken is just as good :D

X

Going to have a home-made Quorn curry, made with Quorn pieces, quark, tomato puree, cumin, turmeric, chili, fresh tomatoes, garlic, onions, peas and red peppers served with a little boiled basmati rice and a side salad.

Back