Whats for tea tonight?

It's take away night at work tonight so I'm sharing plain noodles and beef and black bean sauce - not planning any other syns so think I should be ok.

it a sunday chicken roast for me s/w style. cant wait.

Pork chops (fat removed) fry light roasties and parsnips, mixed veg and gravy may add a Yorkshire pud for (2.5)

Linda mccartney sausages, baked beans and toast with fruit salad after.

Slow cooked vindaloo lamb (its been in the oven since 1pm and will be done at about 7pm), with carrots and leeks cooked with coriander and lime. And roasted bombay potatoes. Technically it's all syn free as I make my own curry paste and spice mixes without oils. But it seems so naughty that it probably isn't! Can't wait!

Went to mums and she made the cauliflower cheese soup, lamb roast dinner (frylight roasties) and syn free vanilla panna cotta. Swapped wine for SL tonic :) perfect

syn free pannacotta? is that from the website hun? sounds yummmy! xxxx

syn free pannacotta? is that from the website hun? sounds yummmy! xxxx

It's from the little book of comfort food...with pomegranate seeds on top! It was really yummy :)

Ive just had the sticky chicken with veggie egg fried rice........? Am i suppose to end up with a sticky sauce? I didnt found it very dry

Mine wasn't nice either. Thought it was just me. I left mine jn fridge over night and think i over marinated it. Wasn't sticky lol and def doesn't look as good as op's x

Had tuna pasta with fried mange tout on the side :)

Back