Whats for tea tonight?

Just had the SW curry loaf (gorgeous) and mum's put some carrot and turnip in the microwave so we are having a plateful as our super speeds. (I've deviated from my original plan of quorn steak)

Stuffed peppers - peppers stuffed with savoury rice mixed with some philly light (I like the chives one) and a side salad ...its amazing :D

All homemade.... Saag aloo, mushrooms in garlic and coriander, chicken curry rice and salad.
Nom nom

Attachments

• image-645832302.jpg
    image-645832302.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 94
Chinese five spice beef stir-fry with pakchoi, peppers, courgettes, garlic, chillis, spring onions, mushrooms, cabbage, carrots and noodles

es3yfb.jpg

Chopped tomatoes (straight out the tin:D) with chicken breast and mushrooms in on some plain boiled rice. Sounds gross but was quick and easy and syn free :)

Well we went to Prezzo but hubby started feeling ill so we came home after our mains and good job really as he's now tucked up in bed with the flu!

I had a calzone but only ate about a quarter of it (its huge!!) and made sure I ate the side salad that went with it!

Gonna make yummy beef chilli tonight!! Served with boiled rice and salad, also gonna syn a ww tortilla wrap and some low fat sour cream cream and usey hex a of cheese to have with it to male a sort of burrito!! Cant wait xx

I shall be having pasta with a home made tomato and vegetable sauce, lots of spinach and courgettes added to bulk it out.

I'm going to have a nice big bowl of Quorn chilli for tea tonight, topped with cheese! Yum yum bubblegum :)

Back