Whats for tea tonight?

Probably egg fried rice, I'm very exciting when I'm cooking for only me! :p

Is mushy pea curry free on red?

No mushy pea's and beans are both synned on red

I'm having babybel burgers with wedges (made BBQ sauce and garlic and herb dip for those) and fried mushrooms, onions and toms

Im having fresh salmon (half price at morrisons) rice, onions, peppers, mushrooms and brocolli

Pizza using a Warburtons squarish wrap along with chips and roast BNS. Nom!

Tonight I'm having Pasta Bolog, but with Quorn Mince and seasoned chopped tomatoes for the sauce.

we have pork chops tonight..not sure what to do with it tho... xxxx

Pork, curry flavoured rice and loadsa salad or vegetables not sure which yet xx

Shepherds pie with two potato mash (sweet/reg... like this at the moment)... cabbage, little carrots, meringue shell with straws and yog. for pud!!

Just had home made veg soup and some hoola hoops (so probably havent many syns left due to the sudden attack of the HH).

Chicken in bbq season and shake (1.5 syns), potato wedges, corn on the cob and roasted courgette, onion, pepper and tomato with sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Am thinking something plain and simple, like chicken, rice and peas as we are both so ill.

i really cba cooking tonight, making a quick and easy spag bol with some salad. been craving chocolate (doesnt help i work in a place with tonnes of the stuff), so i might syn a kit kat or something for afters

I'm going to have a go at making the Chicken doner recipe I fond on here with loads of salad :) yummmm!

Back