Whats for tea tonight?

Baked potato with beans and hea cheese followed by mullerlight :)

Gonna make yummy beef chilli tonight!! Served with boiled rice and salad, also gonna syn a ww tortilla wrap and some low fat sour cream cream and usey hex a of cheese to have with it to male a sort of burrito!! Cant wait xx

image-3799349073.jpg

SW chilli (wif LOADS of mixed peppers in 4 superfree!) & SW wedges, all covered in a HXA of grated low fat mature cheese! I can hardly wait 4 hubby 2 get home so I can tuck in! lol! :D

Stir fry tonight veg with dried noodles and half a sachet of blue dragon chow mein sauce (2.5 syns)
have realised today I'm green so can have another a and b hex if I get hungry later mmmmm rocky road

2x low fat sausages (3 syns) smash (1 syn for flora light) and roasted carrots. Plus gravy (1 syn)

Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tilda Mexican bean and chilli rice (2.5 Syns), roast chicken slices (free) odd combo but cba to cook and we are both ill!

My first attempt at making the fakeaway lamb kebab. It was absolutely amazing. I will definitely be having it again.

Had with SW syn free chips and lots of salad and mayo :)

Pulled pork with roasted butternut squash and salad. Bloomin lovely it was too. I am now stuffed!!

Attachments

• image-503101557.jpg
    image-503101557.jpg
    568.8 KB · Views: 99
Prawn stir fry with loads of superfree and a 1/4 jar or sharwoods sweet chilli stir fry sauce (4 syns between 2 of us so 2 syns - can't wait

Hi Pinknails2012!! I just cooked a pork joint (all fat removed) in the slow cooker for about 8 hrs. Cooked it in passata, onions, balsamic vinegar, Worcester sauce and mustard powder, the sauce reduced down like BBQ sauce and the meat just fell apart. Yummy!!!

Hi Pinknails2012!! I just cooked a pork joint (all fat removed) in the slow cooker for about 8 hrs. Cooked it in passata, onions, balsamic vinegar, Worcester sauce and mustard powder, the sauce reduced down like BBQ sauce and the meat just fell apart. Yummy!!!

i did this recipe last week with the pork shoulder (as the website used that) but wondered if it would "shred" the same using just a normal joint....might give it a bash now :) x

Well what I had tonight was a pork casserole? Thingy :)
Pork steaks
sliced potato
1 red onion
sliced mushrooms
chicken stock cube
placed in a flat roaster Pyrex dish and put in the oven gas mark7 for 35 minutes
placed in my stomach in about 5 minutes :)

SW chicken parmo with loads of roasted veggies for tea tonight! :)

Back