Whats for tea tonight?

i do love peas.... mushy, mashed, soup you name it...everything has a handful of peas thrown in... i like the color too - it always looks better with peas in:D

I love petit pois through savoury mince, and i like mushy peas with vinegar in!! Havent tried them
In soup though!! Your giving me ideas susie xx

I sent off for free a Pea Recipe book.... but you would expect me to have one wouldnt you!!

i made onion bhajis on monday chick...
i used asda chickpea dahl, savoury rice (cooked then added to the dahl) and egg, 1/2 tsp curry powder, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 1tsp tumeric, 2 onions and smash flakes to thicken so that you can roll them in to balls then bake in the oven.
i missed out the tumeric as i don't have any and they were still ok...might be worth a shot if you have those ingredients? x

Awk thank u so much! I've yet to find that chickpea dhal and asda is too far away to go for it.

Was thinking of using potatoes and onions grated and spices? What u think? X

Awk thank u so much! I've yet to find that chickpea dhal and asda is too far away to go for it.

Was thinking of using potatoes and onions grated and spices? What u think? X

i'm sure there's a recipe on the sw website or through google that doesn't use the dahl...i've seen one with just chickpeas if you have them? let me know what you try and if the potatoes come out ok x

I had ww sausages with bns mash, carrots, leeks, porcini mushrooms and lovely homemade BBQ sauce :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

I had mushy pea curry to. If you make it again try adding a bag of spinach near the end for a variation. Extra superfree and another texture.

I had mushy pea curry to. If you make it again try adding a bag of spinach near the end for a variation. Extra superfree and another texture.

Ooooo sounds good, I had it over a pile of veg , Brussels, carrots, baby corn & carrots, so loads of super free!!!!!

Back