Whats for tea tonight?

im thinking gammon steaks with sw chips and egg tonight :)
goddammmmmm its freezing and we need something to warm us up!! xxxx

Mayflower curry with peas onions and mushrooms and SW chips. Was going to do pulled pork in slow cooker tomorrow morning for tomorrow's tea but just realised that I have no mustard powder, would ordinary mustard do instead anybody? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mayflower curry with peas onions and mushrooms and SW chips. Was going to do pulled pork in slow cooker tomorrow morning for tomorrow's tea but just realised that I have no mustard powder, would ordinary mustard do instead anybody? Thanks

I think normal mustard would work fine and would only add bout 1 or 2 syns!! Im having mayflower curry tonight too!!! Love it so much!! Xx

I think normal mustard would work fine and would only add bout 1 or 2 syns!! Im having mayflower curry tonight too!!! Love it so much!! Xx

First time for me but heard so many good reports about it! Also first time for the pulled pork, becoming more adventurous with my cooking with SW. I live alone so before I couldn't be bothered and lived on ready meals or other such nonsense. But even if it means I eat the same thing for days, I do lots of cooking again! And I'm enjoying it ....more to the point.
Will try the normal mustard ....thanks Misskelly

Im doing a chicken jalfrezi in slow cooker - seems we're all using our slow cookers lol

I'm doing a beef casserole, boiled or mashed with it and peas oh god it's only been in 30 mins 2.30 mins to go :( but when it is done :)

I'm lucky today because my partner is cooking me a vegetarian sw friendly cottage pie, smells delicious:)

First time for me but heard so many good reports about it! Also first time for the pulled pork, becoming more adventurous with my cooking with SW. I live alone so before I couldn't be bothered and lived on ready meals or other such nonsense. But even if it means I eat the same thing for days, I do lots of cooking again! And I'm enjoying it ....more to the point.
Will try the normal mustard ....thanks Misskelly

Well done!! That is fantastic!! Slimming world is fab!! Hope you enjoy the curry, post a pic if you make it for us to see xx

We've got Hungarian goulash in the slow cooker smells gorgeous!

Home-made Quorn chili, served with spicy potato wedges and cauliflower

Last edited:
Back