Whats for tea tonight?

Tonights dinner will be homemade chinese chicken curry using mayflower curry sauce with homemade egg fried rice, will post pics later xx

image-156563715.jpg

This is one of my fave slimming world friendly meals!! Also had a handful of slimming world chips with a little sauce!!

image-3498396317.jpg

roast beef dinner for me with potato, swede, green beans n broad beans n tiny bit of gravy

Braised brisket in ale gravy (Tesco free) and rustic veg! Mmmm, jelly and greek muller vanilla yoghurt for afters, oh and melon, oh and 2 alpen lights, oh and rest of milk allowance made up with choc options (2 syns). Oh happy days

Mayflower chicken curry with boiled rice and sone sw chips, seems to be a popular dish tonight. It was lovely x

Ooooh yummy, recipe please???

Its a bit hit and miss with the quantities it depends how sweet or how sour you like it. But you'll need a carton of pasatta, one pint of vegetable stock, 3 slices of pineapple chopped up, quorn pieces, chopped leeks or onion, sweetcorn vinegar, sweetener sugar, salt and pepper.

Gently warm the passatta, add 6 Tablespoons of sweetner sugar and 6 tablespoons of vinegar. Keep adding more of each until you get the desired taste. Add chopped leeks, pineapple, sweetcorn and Quorn and salt and pepper and stock. Leave to simmer until reduced by a quarter then add salt and pepper. Enjoy :) x

I'm doing a beef casserole, boiled or mashed with it and peas oh god it's only been in 30 mins 2.30 mins to go :( but when it is done :)

OMG! it was incredible!!! the family loved it and not blowing my own trumpet ....................................it was bleddy great :D

Indian feast!
Going to make a chicken jalfrezi, pilau rice, onion bhaji's, vegetable samosas and I have poppadums at 2 Syns each :)
All the recipes from the Curry Heaven book :)
Oh wow it was amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.2 KB · Views: 133
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    970.4 KB · Views: 140
Dougal that looks gorgeous hun
It was amazing! And there was so much leftover its gone in the freezer for next week's Indian feast!
I think I was most impressed with the samosa's- they tasted just like proper ones!

Lol all recipes from the Curry Heaven book- the samosa's and bhaji's are 1 Syn each! But what with the Jalfrezi and rice (all free) you find you can't eat many at all! And we had poppadums at 2 Syns each :)

Ooohhh I think I have that book I won it in a raffle lol just shows how much ive used it - might treat hubby on Friday to an indian meal yummy

Lol my hubby got me to buy it as we love curries! And there's so many recipes in there, most are free!! Hubby couldn't believe he was eating a feast of Indian food for very low Syns!!

Back