Whats for tea tonight?

Lol my hubby got me to buy it as we love curries! And there's so many recipes in there, most are free!! Hubby couldn't believe he was eating a feast of Indian food for very low Syns!!

I was really disappointed with my curry last night (cant remember where I got the recipe). Might have to search for the curry heaven book on eBay....

I think I'll do a swap for today and so for tea i will have, a big omlette using a syn or two on some very strong Cheddar with beans and I have have a few eggs to use up to :) as my little friends keep providing them for me ;)
IMG_2149.jpg

Last nights dinner, ham, cheese and chive omelette. No super free, but had a super free lunch, breakfast and plenty of snacks

Attachments

• image-1568595344.jpg
    image-1568595344.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 91
Going to try for the smash pizza ... if it all goes horribly wrong (again) think it may be the carvery :)

I'm going to my mother in laws for a lamb dinner, and we do slimming world together so I know it's all going to be totally on plan :) have even factored in a mars bar ice cream tonight if I want one!! Yum!!! X

ive made chicken pie with mash on top instead of pastry, will need to syn the gravy but it looks yummy

Pulled pork cooking in slow cooker to be served with cauli, broccoli and carrots as its a red day for me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think were getting Chinese - any suggestions as to what to get??
I would normally have sweet chilly chicken and fried rice!!!

Back