Whats for tea tonight?

Beef in mushroom and boiled rice is really nice, only 4.5!! Chicken in oyster sauce is also 4.5, let us know what you decide xx

Hmmm I was thinking of the beef and mushroom actually. Is that in a sauce?? Plus I'm nearly afraid to order beef incase ill end up eating a poor little horse!!!

i'm on a green day today and had some Asda's meat free bolognese for the first time, with some pasta....

Pasta quiche tonight. Hubby having his with salad. I dont feel very hungry though at the minute (may be something to do with the cake I had in Costa coffee) ha ha

Quorn chili with a mountain of white cabbage and a mini corn on the cob

Hmmm I was thinking of the beef and mushroom actually. Is that in a sauce?? Plus I'm nearly afraid to order beef incase ill end up eating a poor little horse!!!

Lmao!! From chinese id be more worried bout eating cat or dog lol!! Yeah its in a really light sauce, i think its just like the oyster sauce although i dont know why they call it oyster sauce as it does not taste fishy!! You should try it xx

Lmao!! From chinese id be more worried bout eating cat or dog lol!! Yeah its in a really light sauce, i think its just like the oyster sauce although i dont know why they call it oyster sauce as it does not taste fishy!! You should try it xx

Ha ha oh don't say that! My bil refuses to eat Chinese cause he reckons that your guaranteed to be eating dog in everything!!
Ok.........I'm slowly turning myself off the Chinese idea now lol!!!!

Ha ha oh don't say that! My bil refuses to eat Chinese cause he reckons that your guaranteed to be eating dog in everything!!
Ok.........I'm slowly turning myself off the Chinese idea now lol!!!!

Lol!! Im only kidding you!! Have your chinese and enjoy!! They get checked all the time with enviromental health so im sure it will be ok xx

Lol, that's the style miss Kelly. Put people off their Chinese to keep them on plan lol!! All sorts of ploys to make people stick to sw ha ha xx

The final bowl of mushy pea curry and a pink lady apple snack pack

we had roast chicken, roasted new pots, parsnips, baby carrots, broccolli and cauliflower. have spare chicken and pots for lunch 2moro :)

Looks lovely! What do you use for gravy? Is there any gravy which is free? :)

I used 2 tsps of gravy granules which is 2 syns.
If you wanted to make it syn free you could use a stock cube dissolved in boiling water and then thicken it with a little bit of instant mash...but for the sake of 2 syns and it tasting just right I prefer not to mess around with my gravy. :) x

soup as still poorly :(

Back