Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn fillets in a casserole sauce, with chicken super noodles.

gammon tonight with sw chips and egg xxx

Turkey Garlic and Chilli Burger, with Salad and SW chips.

Chicken, rice, mushrooms and onions (fry lighted) and nandos extra hot piri piri sauce! Mmm x

Currently 14st 7lbs. 2lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Cottage pie tonight and planning to use my Syns on some delicious ice cream afterwards :)

diet coke chicken, veg, rice

I'm making a Quorn 'lamb' and bean hot pot, topped with rosemary potatoes and served with broccoli and cauliflower florets.

mushy pea curry tonight with a bit of chicken thrown in... i havent made this before but am going to try it out on my hubby and son.. I wont tell them whats in it until after they have eaten it :fingerscrossed:

Well we all ate it and it was definately gorgeous... I just didnt like the sound of the mixture but it was soooooo good... I put fresh coriander in it too.. some left over so might freeze it and have it another day.. I did tell the "boys" and they were surprised but not put off.

Last edited:
Sounds good - could you share the recipe?

Hi, yes no problem!

1lb carrots sliced
8 bacon medallions chopped
1 onion diced
200g red split lentils
1 pint chicken stock made with one oxo
1 heaped teaspoon medium curry powder

Fry off the onion and bacon in a few sprays of fry light, drain off any excess fat, then add the carrots til softened.
Pour over stock, bring to the boil, then add lentils and curry powder, simmer for approximately an hour.

I prefer to simmer with the lid on, and I often double batch this even though it takes me an hour to prepare 2lbs of carrots!!!

It freezes really well too, so I have lots of it in my freezer this week after a massive batch cook last week!

Back