Whats for tea tonight?

I'm currently in lust with the Nandos extra extra hot peri peri sauce! It's so nice and really low in Syns!

Ohhhh you're brave!! Go you! Ha ha! The extra hot is enough for me!! The extra extra would blow my head off! Love the garlic one too :) god bless nandos! Xx

Currently 14st 7lbs. 2lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Ohhhh you're brave!! Go you! Ha ha! The extra hot is enough for me!! The extra extra would blow my head off! Love the garlic one too :) god bless nandos! Xx

I don't think it's too hot compared to some of the sauces my husband likes! It adds a lovely flavour to bolognaise!
Nandos is fab, best place to eat out during the day I think!

I am thinking I may make gammon, fried (frylight) egg and LOADS of spinach! Mmmm!

Im having a lunch style tea today so it was 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads, 6 laughing cow extra light, turkish delight muller light and a fruit salad of mango, melon and strawberries.

Green day today and i had this...

GetAttachment (1).jpg

some quiche, mini onion bhaji, chips, cottage cheese and salad...all sw made and all syn free :D

Syn free burger lettuce salad cucumber 60g low low spread (hexa) 2x weight watchers petite aim (2xhexb) I'm on a red day and it was delicious ! The hot bread with the cheese spread was gorgeous

I don't think it's too hot compared to some of the sauces my husband likes! It adds a lovely flavour to bolognaise!
Nandos is fab, best place to eat out during the day I think!

Ill try that! Totally agree about eating out during the day. I love spud u like too! Ha ha! X

Had extra lean mince beef burger on wholemeal roll (hexB) with bit of cheese (1/2 hexA) with SW chips, syn free garlic sauce and salad. Nom nom.

I'm going to have a nice Quorn and vegetable pasta bake topped with cheese :) yummy!

Back