Whats for tea tonight?

Tacos tonight and need to find a recipe for piri piri chicken for tomorrow night :)

Quorn chilli with potato wedges and cheese, yum!! :)

I'm now trying the red and green days so it's a red day for me today so tea is cottage pie topped with swede and carrots served with cabbage, baby sweetcorn, broccoli, cauli and carrots :) x

Low cooked spicy beef enchiladas (using lasagne sheets instead of corn tortillas) with potato wedges (fry light) rocket and tomato salad! Yum and all syn free so i can indulge in vino! Friday treat!

Chicken chowmein from the new sw asia recipe book thats just come out :)

Chicken dopiaza with rice, romantic meal as we have an unexpected night off from children :) xx

birds eye fish with sweetcorn and some light mayo xxxx

Spicy rice (mangetout, peppers, onion, mushroom, chillies) and king prawns. Was going to try my hand at diet coke chicken but forgot to get it out to defrost... oops.

Eggs, salmon, crab sticks, salad and Friday night munchies :)

image-3176357053.jpg

Here's my recipe which serves 4! I like using syns within meals but if you don't, may not be for you as you really do need the oil :)
Works out 6.5 syns per serving.

Chicken breasts
4 tbsp olive oil
1 head of garlic
thyme sprigs
splash of sherry vinegar
2tbsp dark soy sauce
3 tbsp runny honey
1 lemon, shinly sliced

Season chicken with salt. Heat oil in frying pan and brown chicken over a high heat with the garlic and thyme until golden on both sides. Add the sherry vinegar and bubble until reduced. Drizzle soy sauce and honey and shake the pan to mix. Add a splash of hot water and the lemon slices - reduce until syruppy which is usually 10-15 mins. Easy as! :) soo yummy!

Thank u, will def try it! Happy using syns in a meal :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Tacos! Also going to make my own version of Tilda Mexican bean chilli microwave rice to save on Syns :)

Back