Whats for tea tonight?

Leftovers from yesterday chicken curry and rice with salad

ForumRunner_20130301_175959.png

Linda McCartney Rosemary and Red Onion sausages, with a jacket spud and lots of mixed roasted veg...yum! I also had a bit of non fat fromage frais on the side, as I thought otherwise the potato particularly might be a bit dry...really enjoyed it, although I couldn't eat it all as 2 of the kids are out tonight and guesstimating the amount of veg needed without them here went a bit pear-shaped! :eek:

Oh how do u make KFC chicken and free coleslaw? Sounds delish!

Is quite yummy...

KFC SW style...

Smash powder mixed with garlic salt, paprika in a bowl, (or any other herbs you fancy)

Beat egg in another bowl,

Get chicken strips...dip in egg then in smash powder mix, on a baking tray spray with fry light then in oven 25-30 mins

Enjoy

Coleslaw - finely slice white cabbage, grate carrot, slice red onion....I have it without mayo sometimes.....

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Chicken garlic lemon casserole, carrot & swede mash an creamy mash[/FONT]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    991.3 KB · Views: 118
Oh sounds delicious! Thank you very much! A definite for this weeks menu! Yum!

Pulled pork - going to pop it in the slow cooker soon :) with spicy coleslaw and BNS chips (never made them before) x

Going to do creamy pasta bake from the SW website with a nice salad, as one of the support groups I am in is having a 'veggie tea' day :)

Going out to celebrate my boyfriends new job offer, thinking mixed grill swapping chips for jacket and giving boyfriend my sausage.... might give him the onion rings.... or might count them as my syns for the day... oooo decisions

Homemade Nando's! Got the chicken marinating as we speak!

Steak And home made egg fried rice.

Chinese Pork, Egg Fried Rice , Green Beans and Baby Corn - yummy! :D x

Shepherds pie 2syns a portion (because i dont use syn Free mince) too expensive for amoubt you get i buy a 10% fat one at 9 syns for a big pack from aldi

Shepherds pie 2syns a portion (because i dont use syn Free mince) too expensive for amoubt you get i buy a 10% fat one at 9 syns for a big pack from aldi
i do this too, its like a fiver for a smaller pack of extra lean mince and its harder to get too xxxx

Beef Casserole mashed spuds peas and green beans & sprouts.........I think that's a yum!
IMG_0139_zps38046998.jpg

Last edited:
Back