Whats for tea tonight?

Sw minced beef donnar kebab with rice and sweet chilli sauce and salad and maybe some chicken tikka

It was so good i didn't even bother with the chicken tikka..

ForumRunner_20130302_173748.png

I am having chicken dopiaza from the slimming world website which is lovely, apart from I've cut the onion down to one instead of two cos last time I followed the recipe exactly and it was too much onion slices! Having it with half rice and half chips and got a sharwoods mini garlic and coriander naan. Last time I had this I really enioyed it :)

going to make Pete's chicken tikka masala next week I think, picked up the tikka curry powder and cayenne pepper that I didn't have in the spice cupboard from tesco today.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1362248317.008167.jpg

Should of done this last night...

Chicken chow mein slimming world taste of Asia cook book page 72 1/2 syn per person (based on 4 ;))

Mine was better than I thought pls try x

And tomorrow nite well you will just have to wait lol put it this way I've done kangaroo and crocodile lol..... ;)

Just me tonight so jacket potato with tuna and some stir fried veggies.

[QUOTE=Jess

Can u send me recipe pls as sounds great thanks x

Home made syn free Jerk chicken and lamb combo with roast veggies, sweet potato wedges and a spinach and rocket salad (dressed with lemon juice only!) And lovely glass of chilled white wine! Mmmmm...

Just had chicken breast, sw chips and 2 syns of gravy, yum! :)

Butternut squash and spinach risotto - a made up recipe which turned out very well!

Attachments

• image-3836822981.jpg
    image-3836822981.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 83
Back