Whats for tea tonight?

Had a bacon chop fat off 1 skinny lizzy sausage 1 syn plum tinned tomatoes mushrooms beans n 2 eggs followed by activia 0% yogurt

Homemade Nando's and it was amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    981.9 KB · Views: 141
well in the past I have tried kangaroo fillet, crocodile stir fry and tonight is..... Pan fried Zebra with roast Superfree veg :D

Chicken fried rice with a side of baby corn and asparagus :)

image-2778810643.jpg

Tonight Im making pulled pork, bbq sauce, lots me veg and maybe roast potatoes. I've got pineapple and melon after.

we are having shepherds pie with veg followed by strawberries and mini meringue for pudding

chicken kiev tonight with homemade broccoli cheese and steamed vegetables xxxx

I'm making the hairy dieters cottage pie, I find sundays really difficult. I hate eating an evening meal mid-day, by the time tea time arrives I want another, even if I'm not that hunger. I hate to break a routine, even for one day a week. So I'll be having mine at my usual tea time of 7pm. Can't wait :D

i got a big turkey breast reduced from just under £10 to £ 3.60 when we went shopping there so it's in the oven now and we'll have that along with potatoes and veg...can't beat a bargain ;) lol

Was going to be the usual roast chicken, but instead we've roasted the chicken and we are going to have it in a pie with Asparagus :) plus roasties and veggies :) yum yum!

Back