Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken chasseur, potato, cabbage & roasted parsnip, onion & carrot.

image-3868485082.jpg

Chicken schnitzel made w/ wholemeal breadcrumbs, mash, vegetables and thick chicken bisto mixed with dried thyme. Nom!

ForumRunner_20130304_215304.png

lamb noisettes, SW chips, spinach/peas "tarted" up..

I had garlic chicken with garlic mushrooms, jacket potato with low low, spring onions and cucumber, it was lovely!

How did you do your garlic chicken? X

I will be having a pasta bake, made with quorn mince and with ricotta (HE A) also going to make garlic bread using wholemeal bread as my B choice with garlic rubbed in.

Just marinaded it in garlic, a spritz of olive oil and some garlic granules and pepper rubbed in and pan fried it with sliced big flat mushrooms....with a bit more garlic, i love garlic!!!

I love garlic myself, an Indian restaurant near me makes a creamy garlic chicken dish which is amazing, doubt it's SW friendly though :-( I'm always looking for something to substitute it with but nothing ever beats it lol x

I love garlic myself, an Indian restaurant near me makes a creamy garlic chicken dish which is amazing, doubt it's SW friendly though :-( I'm always looking for something to substitute it with but nothing ever beats it lol x

joanne couldnt you do something similar to the chicken above and then make a sauce with fried onion and garlic blended and heated up with some fat free yogurt for a creamy sauce perhaps?

joanne couldnt you do something similar to the chicken above and then make a sauce with fried onion and garlic blended and heated up with some fat free yogurt for a creamy sauce perhaps?

I've tried loads if things including quark, but it's just not the same lol :-( I have it from the Indians now and again for a treat x

Back