Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight I'm making meatballs!

250g Extra Lean pork mince mixed with 500g extra lean steak mince, mixed with fresh rosemary, onion and a green pepper and seasoned well.
Cooked in the oven first then put into a pan of Tomato Pasatta with chilli and peppers.

Sounds lovely - I do this just with xtra lean beef mince and use pizza express pasatta which is soooooo nice.

Mushy pea curry - my new addiction!

Tonight is stuffed red peppers with Ainsley Harriott Veg cous cous, mushrooms and onion served with a side salad.

Two Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with Fry Light onions, Smash, a splash of instant gravy (1.5 syns) and plenty of broccoli and cauliflower

The closest thing to lazy on SW - roast chicken from supermarket (skin removed, of course), and (homemade but reheated) mashed butternut squash and sweet potato (olive oil - 3 syns)

I'm new to this, so please do point out if I'm doing something wrong!

The closest thing to lazy on SW - roast chicken from supermarket (skin removed, of course), and (homemade but reheated) mashed butternut squash and sweet potato (olive oil - 3 syns)

I'm new to this, so please do point out if I'm doing something wrong!

The roast chickens from the supermarkets need to be synned, not sure why, as I don't eat them, but there is a notice up in my group.

The roast chickens from the supermarkets need to be synned, not sure why, as I don't eat them, but there is a notice up in my group.

i thought this was a myth?? xx

WW sausages, SW chips and spag hoops. God it was good. No super free I know but I was craving crap food today so needed something that felt naughty!

Whoa stuffed! Just had lamb burger (extra lean lamb mince combined with finely chopped onion and lots of Morrocan-y spices) in a wholemeal pitta bread, with sweet potato wedges and lots of rocket and spinach salad, with a dollop of fat free yoghurt with chopped mint and paprika stirred in. Mmmmm, foood.

Whoa stuffed! Just had lamb burger (extra lean lamb mince combined with finely chopped onion and lots of Morrocan-y spices) in a wholemeal pitta bread, with sweet potato wedges and lots of rocket and spinach salad, with a dollop of fat free yoghurt with chopped mint and paprika stirred in. Mmmmm, foood.

That sounds lovely!

Apparently supermarket roast chicken are basted and also injected with dextrose to keep them moist. I would guess that may be why?

Though I've never counted them as synned as long as the skin is removed.

Ahh thanks for letting me know. I won't do it again, and am under my syns today so hopefully it'll be ok!

Didn't think that any of the pitta breads were now a healthy extra, or do you syn or tweak it?

Back