Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken curry made with a jar of Pataks Balti sauce (5 syns for a third of the jar) , Basmati rice, bhajis (4 syns for a third of the pack) and maybe a pomp (2.5 syns each)

Cheesy chicken nuggets (using smash cheese flavour), beans and fried new potatoes. Bit childish but I love it! Will have an apple beforehand to make up for the lack of superfree x

It's kebab day here in Cyprus so it was home made souvlakia ( pork), salad and tzaziki. Sugar free jelly, strawberries and light squirty cream. Yummy

Was it zebra macaroni? Lol

Ha ha lol love it I rem green and red it's ee for me now! Take it that your green cus veggy? Otherwise why wudnt u go ee it's the future for u meat eaters lol ;)

Ha ha lol love it I rem green and red it's ee for me now! Take it that your green cus veggy? Otherwise why wudnt u go ee it's the future for u meat eaters lol ;)

Haha!! Im not a veggy and mostly do ee but some times shake things up a bit with the red and green, i enjoy the extra healthy extras and was makin macaroni cheese tonight so needed the extra cheese.

Ah ok cool I most try that cus never mixed it up just stuck to one or other x

oo what your sweet n sour sauce? :)

SWEET AND SOUR QUORN

1 carton of passata

I bag of quorn chicken style pieces

3 TBSP sweetener add more or less gradually according to taste

6 TBSP malt vinegar add more or less gradually according to taste

1/2 pint vegetable stock

soy sauce to taste
2 slices of pineapple chopped small optional (only syn free if fresh)

2 Onions chopped chunky

Salt and pepper

Throw everything in a pan together and leave to simmer gently until sauce reduces and thickens.

Season and serve with rice, egg noodles or SW chips :) x

:)

Fish & chips. Mushy peas an curry sauce.
861151_10152608916805386_1423920439_o.jpg

Back